Last week’s weight: 156.8lbs
This week’s weight: 155.8lbs
Total Loss: -9lbs, this session: -1lbs
I lost a pound despite a busy weekend of eating away from home and starting my period. Plus, for the first time since I started Weight Watchers I’ve lost weight two weeks in a row. My entire tenure with Weight Watchers has been up and down and up and down; my weight loss graph looks like a mountain range. It can get frustrating even when you’re still at a net loss over all. I’m really happy about all that, but truthfully, the thing I’m happiest about is that I know I worked really hard this week. Last week I set two goals, and I’m happy to report I did really well on both.
- Track absolutely everything. I’ve gotten pretty lax about tracking on the weekends, and I think this is part of my stress. If I’m tracking everything then there’s no guessing about whether I was under or exceeding my points (daily, weekly, and activity.) There’s no room for second guessing myself and whether or not I did my best.
I didn’t track super diligently over the weekend, but I did attempt to track which is more than I usually do. When it comes to tracking, I always find myself frustrated and giving up when I have to start guessing at numbers. If I’m not in charge of food prep – or I’m eating at a restaurant where the nutritional information isn’t available – then I tend to not track. This weekend I did my best to track despite a going away party, a baby shower, and two dinners out! My points estimates may not have been perfect, but I did something right.
- 2. Get in my work outs. I had a bad week for workouts overall last week. This week is off to a much better start; I plan/ hope to keep that going.
I scheduled my workouts in my new monthly tracker, and I did all of them. I didn’t necessarily do them on the originally scheduled day, but I got them done and that’s what really matters. I also had some really great workouts which is really encouraging after last week’s suck fest.
I really like the weekly goal setting so I’ve decided I’m going to continue to set 2 -3 goals per week. They not necessarily going to be anything extraordinary, but whatever I feel will best help me stay on track for the week. So here are this week’s goals:
- Keep tracking daily – even if it’s just educated guessing on points values.
- Save my weekly allowance points for Saturday. On Saturday I have a 1st birthday party and a bachelorette party. I know there will be a ton of food and booze throughout the day, and I won’t have control over much of it at all.
- No eating out except for the three already planned events: dinner Thursday night for my youngest brother and sister-in-laws birthdays, the 1st birthday party, and the bachelorette party.
This coming week is definitely going to be a challenge, but I really want to see that 154lbs on the scale next week so I’m going to do my best to really focus.