This is the part where I bitch and moan about how crazy busy I am while simulaneously realizing that I’m not really that busy and there’s a definite laziness factor to my lack of posting then I apologize for my lack of posting while not really being sorry about it at all. So moving on…
I completely half assed meal planning this week. I basically went shopping and bought some stuff to potentially throw together as meals. Here’s what I’ve got:
Trader Joe’s Apple Chicken Sausages
Portobella mushrooms for Margherita Portobella Burgers
Trader Joe’s Crab Meat Stuffed Flounder
Ingredients for Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein (the one meal I actually planned for the whole week.)
Trader Joe’s frozen Handsome Cut Fries
Baby potatoes for roasting
Trader Joe’s frozen Sweet Potato Gnocchi
My #PRorBust Half Marathon Training Plan is in full effect (a few weeks later than it probably should have been…)
Wednesday: I could tell you I’m going to workout, but I would be lying to all of us.
Thursday: 4.5 mile run followed by trainer appointment
Friday: Yoga podcast and hopefully a hike or bike ride with Nik if he gets home from work early enough and the weather doesn’t suck.
Saturday: ‘Merica 5 Miler + a trip to the gym for some weights
Sunday: 8 mile run
I haven’t set monthly goals in a while, and I can feel myself slacking in a lot of areas of my life right now. Here’s a few of my get back on track goals:
- Get my ass out of bed when the alarm goes off. I’ve been hitting the snooze, a lot. I’m not usually a snooze-button person, but lately it’s been out of control. This has also resulted in me missing my morning runs. Enough is enough.
- Keep up with Project Life each week. I managed to get 3 weeks behind after week 1.
- Do laundry every weekend. You all know how much I love laundry and cleaning, but for a while there, I was getting better at doing my laundry every week and putting it away. This has suffered mostly due to busyness, but also due to not prioritizing it when I am busy.
- Start prioritizing my workouts again. No real explanation – just something I need to do.
- Weekly meals plans. I haven’t been posting weekly plans because I haven’t been making them. Well, I have, but they’ve all been pretty half-assed…kinda like this week’s.